Merciful Father,
I come before You today fully aware of my shortcomings and the times I have fallen short of Your glory. Your Word reminds us that Your mercies are new every morning and great is Your faithfulness (Lamentations 3:22-23). I cling to this promise as I seek Your mercy in my life.
Forgive me, Lord, for the times I've acted out of self-interest rather than love, for the moments I've neglected Your voice, and for my failures in showing grace to others. Wash me clean of my sins, and renew a right spirit within me (Psalm 51:10).
Extend Your mercy towards those who are suffering, those caught in difficult circumstances, and those struggling under the weight of their mistakes. May they experience Your profound compassion and find relief and redemption through Your love.
Help me to embody the mercy I receive from You by extending it to others. Teach me to forgive as I have been forgiven, to offer grace as it has been offered to me, and to act justly and love mercy as You do (Micah 6:8).
Lord, in Your mercy, heal the broken-hearted, comfort the grieving, and provide for the needy. Let Your lovingkindness be known to all, and may Your mercy bring peace and hope where there is despair.
Thank you, Father, for Your infinite mercy that does not treat us as our sins deserve but offers us a chance to repent and be restored. I am grateful for Your unending love and the gift of Your Son, Jesus, who made the ultimate sacrifice so that mercy could be extended to all.
In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment