Tuesday, 12 December 2023

Prayer - Here I bow




Abba Father,

As I stand in the presence of Your mercy, I am overwhelmed by the greatness of Your love. In the vastness of Your grace, I find refuge and solace. Where else can I run but to the throne of mercy, and where else can I kneel but at the foot of the cross of grace?

Your love, like a mighty hand, holds me with strength and compassion. I am captivated by the beauty of Your love, and I surrender my heart to You. In the midst of life's challenges and triumphs, I bow before You, lifting Your name on high.

Jesus, the King who bore the scars of healing, I acknowledge Your sovereign reign in my life. You, the Son who came in grace and truth, I am humbled by Your sacrifice. Your love carries me to kindness, and I am in awe of Your wonderful nature.

Here, in this moment, I bow before You, desiring to lift You higher in every aspect of my life. Be glorified, O Jesus, in all things and for all my days. I declare that I am Yours, forever Yours.

In the tapestry of life, there is a divine thread woven by Your hands, and I trust in Your providence. God of heaven and earth, I lift You high, acknowledging Your glory. You brought me back to life, and for that, I am eternally grateful.

In the quiet of my soul, I declare that You are lifted high and glorified. Be the center of my existence, the guiding light in my journey. I am Yours, forever Yours, and I surrender my heart to Your love.

As I conclude this prayer, may the echoes of this surrender resonate in every corner of my life. In the name of Jesus, I pray.

Amen.


Lyric of Here I bow

Where would I run
But to the throne of mercy
Where would I kneel
But at this cross of grace
How great the love
How strong the hand that holds us
Beautiful, so beautiful

So Here I bow to lift You high
Jesus be glorified
In all things, for all my life
I am Yours, forever Yours

There is a King who bore the scars of healing
There is a Son who came in grace and truth
How great the love that carries us to kindness
Wonderful, You’re wonderful

So Here I bow to lift you high
Jesus be glorified
In all things, for all my life
I am Yours, forever Yours
God here and now be lifted high
Right here and now be glori-fied
God of Heaven and Earth
God who brought me back to life
I am Yours, forever Yours
God here and now be lifted high
Right here and now be glorified
God of Heaven and Earth
God who brought me back to life
I am Yours, forever Yours
So Here I bow to lift you high
Jesus be glorified
In all things, for all my life
I am Yours, forever Yours
So Here I bow to lift You high
Jesus be glorified
In all things, for all my life
I am Yours, forever Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Healing Prayer for God's Healing Presence

 Abba Father, in the name of Jesus, Thank You for Your presence that surrounds Your children. Thank You that You have promised never to leav...